How is it held?
After signing up you will receive an e-mail from us with data for your access to the educational platform and all the technical details. We will send you the schedule of all the upcoming meetings. Before each meeting we will remind you about it again so that you do not miss it.
We meet using the Zoom application. It is free and available for all platforms - iOS, Android, PC or Mac. This is like Skype, but for a bigger audience. It is free and easy to use.
One hour before the webinar we will send you a link. You just click on it and get into the webinar room where we meet. You see the speaker and the hosts, take part in the meeting and can ask your questions.
In which language is it held?
The meetings are held in English, as we invite speakers from different countries. Our task is to show unique approaches of prominent people from different cultures, that you cannot reach if you live in one country. Our webinars are designed for people for whom English is a foreign language. We specifically bespeak this with all the artists, so that the language is simple and understandable. Therefore, to benefit from the meetings, it is enough to have at least an elementary level of English.
How long does each meeting last?
Usually, our webinars last from 60 to 90 minutes, depending on the number of additional questions.
How often do webinars take place?
Once a month.
Do I need to register for each next meeting again?
If you applied for only one meeting you need to register each time again.
If you subscribe for 3 or 6 months there is no need to apply for each meeting again. You will automatically receive all of the reminders and links to the meeting room. And if for some reason you still miss the meeting, you will receive the recording of it.
What are my benefits if I subscribe for 3 or 6 months, comparing to a one-time purchase of the webinar?
1. You get a discounted price for online meetings - 20% if you subscribe for 3 months, and 30% if you subscribe for a half-year.
2. You get a 5% discount to all of the products of the Classica Viva Music Academy if you subscribe for 3 months, and 10% if you subscribe for 6 months. Therefore if you take part in the Summer Academy in Italy or other training programs of the Academy, your subscription for our online meetings is compensated.
3. You get access to all of the recordings of the previous meetings, brochures, job and scholarship announcements for musicians.
4. You get access to a private chat and additional webinars for the members of our community free of charge. You get information how to get a financial support, opportunities to study, tips on getting scholarships, advices on how to increase your fee for concerts, where to get these concerts, and more.
5. Being a part of the community gives you access to a great resource. Our members share their experience and help each other to find solutions that would take you hundreds of hours of research if you would do it by yourself.
How can I unsubscribe?
You can unsubscribe anytime by writing us an email. We don't have any hidden payments or conditions written "with small letters".
How do I pay my subscription?
If you join us for 3 months, your subscription payment is made automatically every 3 months. If you subscribe for 6 months, you are charged once every half-year.
The minimal subscription period is 3 months. You can unsubscribe anytime for the next quarter or half-year before your payment for the next period is made. The subscription fee for the previously paid 3- or 6-months access cannot be returned.
What if I can't attend?
It's okay as all of our meetings are recorded. If any thoughts were of particular interest to you, you can always watch the recording of the meeting again. This option is only available if you subscribe for 3 or 6 months, and your access to the recordings of all meetings is maintained while you remain a part of our community.
How can I ask an artist a question?
You can ask questions right during the webinar. We meet like in a real room, where everybody can see or hear each other. Alternatively you can also write in the chat. Taking into account that our community is growing very fast, we have introduced a possibility to send your questions in advance by e-mail in order to make sure we have enough time at the meeting to answer to your question.
And if I don't have a computer at my disposal at the time of the webinar?
This is not a problem. Our webinars are held using the most advanced platform. You can access them from your smartphone, tablet or computer. Many people even do it on the go. Webinars work in all modern browsers: Chrome, Safari, Mozilla, Opera and so on.
What should I do if I can't get to the webinar or if something doesn't work?
If you were able to access this page, then you know how to use a browser. And you don't need anything else to attend our webinars! If suddenly you have got any problems, our technical support specialists will solve them together with you.